We are pleased to invite you to the 4th Power Grid Model Meet-up on 7 December 2023. The meet-up will be hybrid with online MS Teams and onsite location at Orthen 63 Den Bosch, Netherlands. The meet-up will be hosted by Enexis, a Dutch distribution system operator (DSO) which operates around one-third of Dutch distribution grid.
Power Grid Model is an open source, high-performance distribution grid calculation library with functionalities such as power flow, state estimation and short circuit calculations. This project is part of Linux Foundation Energy.
What to expect
In the meet-up we are organizing:
- Presentations on two use-cases of Power Grid Model (PGM).
- Share the latest development of PGM in Q3/Q4 2023.
- Brainstorm on wishes of new features.
- Connect with other power-grid-model users
- Drinks and networking for the people coming onsite at the end!
13:00 Walk-in + coffee
13:40 Welcome Address: Enexis Digitization and Open-Source (Alexander Verweij, manager CIO office Enexis )
14:10 Predicting Future Network Congestion Arising from the Energy Transition using the Power Grid Model (Joni Hermans & Kenneth Ruys, Enexis)
14:40 Coffee break
15:10 Fairness-incorporated Online Feedback Optimization for Real-time Distribution Grid Management (Sen Zhan, TU Eindhoven)
15:40 Highlights Q3/Q4 2023 + Community announcements + brainstorm/planning
Getting there information
Location: LAB.073 Enexis, 63 Orthen, 's-Hertogenbosch, 5231 XP
By public transport:
- You can rent an OV bike at 's Hertogenbosch station: 11 minutes by bike (https://maps.app.goo.gl/sAVTHTtokpYCc4Rv6)
- You can get a bus at 's Hertogenbosch station and get out at Orthen, various options; for example: https://maps.app.goo.gl/qec7ZXyuLKR6ibX8A
- It is possible to come by car. Please check the box in the registration, since there are limited spots available
Join our mailing list for the latest updates!
Please subscribe our mailing list to be kept updated on new project developments. You can easily subscribe by sending an empty email to: firstname.lastname@example.org